Application for a Residential Builder Licence
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- For the primary contact and every individual who controls or is able to control the corporation, including all directors.
- driver's licence
- date of birth
- contact information
- New homes completed by applicant over the preceding 36 months:
- date of completion
- role played in the construction
- Registration or woner builder file numbers, if applicable
- Number of units
- For applicants who will be doing business as a general contractor, proof of qualifications as follows:
- Proof that the nominee(s) for the applicant have successfully completed a recognized training course in each of the seven core competency areas, and a single nominee has 24 months experience managing or supervising residential construction within the last five years; or
- Confirmation that the applicant currently holds a licence in good standing with a qualified status.
A $600.00 fee will be payable once you complete the new licence application.
You can pay by credit card online or by cheque, money order or cash.